WHY VISIT BNI WINDSOR BUSINESS NETWORKING
BNI is like having your own unpaid sales & marketing team working for you
THE SUCCESS OF BNI WINDSOR
The success of the BNI Windsor networking group is driven by the businesses who work as a collective to share and grow business connections. The group is made up of 18 different companies at present.
We actively encourage visitors to join our meeting and our visitors gain the opportunity to connect with a wide range of local businesses. Our Meeting starts at 6.45am and finishes at approx 8.30am. We warmly welcome Visitors to our meeting every Friday.
WHAT TO EXPECT
the opportunity to network with local businesses in the area.
the opportunity to distribute your business cards to each member of the group and other visitors
the opportunity to pitch your business to approx 25 - 30 local businesses
the opportunity to set up one to one meetings after the meeting has finished
the opportunity to discuss joining our business networking group
TYPICAL MEETING AGENDA
Start time: 6:45am for 7am but you’ll maximise your opportunity to do business by being there from 6:30am. The meeting finishes at 8:30am but you might want to network after too.
• Education Slot – a few minutes on a specific subject of potential interest to the group
• 60 second presentations by members
• 60 second presentations by guests
• 10 minute presentationby a member of the group
• Contributions from the group – client Referral's & Testimonials
TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT
1. Arrive early - make sure you have the maximum time to network with our members.
2. Make sure you bring lots of business cards - there can sometimes be upto 35 local businesses at the meeting
3. Prepare for your 60 second presentation:
• Who you are and what you do
• What differentiates you (why do people use your services vs A N Other person who does what you do)
• Story of the week (reinforcing the differentiation point above, if possible)
• The best referral you can think of (be as specific as possible – e.g. the Finance Director of XYZ Ltd, rather than “Anyone you know that…”)
Our BNI Meetings
We are currently having our weekly meetings over Zoom video conferencing every friday at 6.45am until 8.30am
VISITORS ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN US AT NO COST